CSB and SJU Health Services can pick up medications prescribed by your own provider from Coborn’s Pharmacy in St. Joseph, MN and bring them to campus.
All 3 steps must be completed to ensure your medication is delivered.
1. Call your pharmacy or provider and ask them to call/fax your prescription(s) to Coborn’s Pharmacy, St. Joseph, MN.
- Phone: 320-271-1135
- Fax: 320-271-1137
2. Call Coborn’s Pharmacy and provide them with the following info:
- Name of Medication
- Payment Information (medication must be paid prior to delivery)
- Insurance Information
- Personal Phone Number
- Inform Coborn’s Pharmacy that a CSB and SJU Health Services staff member will pick up the medication.
3. Call CSB and SJU Health Services 320-363-5605.
- Notify the staff you have a medication to be picked up at Coborn’s Pharmacy.
- Inform them which campus you will pick-up your medication and allow 2 business days for the medication to be transferred to campus.
- Pick-up your medication(s) at the clinic you requested.
Pick-up hours: 8:30 a.m.– 4:30 p.m.
Lottie Hall LL 010, CSB or Mary Hall 001, SJU
Controlled Substances such as certain ADD/ADHD medications or narcotics cannot be picked up by CSB and SJU Health Services staff.
GoodRx is a company that helps consumers compare prices and find discounts on prescription drugs. GoodRX is similar to using a coupon at a grocery store. Simply print the coupon and bring it with you to the pharmacy when you pick up your prescription. The pharmacist will enter the numbers on the coupon into their system to find the discount.
Using GoodRx can be a great option to lower your prescription costs if you don't have health insurance, but if you do have insurance, you can always use a GoodRx discount instead of insurance if the cost is lower.