Emergency & Crisis
If you or someone you know is in immediate danger call:
- CSB Campus Security: 320-363-5000
- SJU Life Safety Services: 320-363-2144
Examples of situations that require immediate intervention include: suicidal threats or behavior; homicidal threats or behavior; violence; sexual assault; unconsciousness; any situation that feels dangerously out of control.
If you feel that you are in crisis and need mental health assistance during CSB/SJU Counseling office hours (8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) call 320-363-3236.
If you live in a Residence Hall or Campus Apartment, you may also contact your CSB Residence Director (RD) or SJU Faculty Resident (FR), or one of the Resident Assistant (RA) staff on your floor/in your building. These staff members can assist you with getting the help you need.
After-Hours Emergency & Crisis Resources
- Emergency call 911
- CSB Campus Security 320-363-5000
- SJU Life Safety 320-363-2144
- Central MN Mental Health Crisis Lines 320-253-5555 or 1-800-635-8008
- Central MN Sexual Assault Center 320-251-4357
- Crisis Text Line text "HOME" to 741741
- Suicide and Crisis Lifeline call, text, or chat #988
- Trevor Lifeline (LGBTQ Suicide Hotline) 1-866-488-7386