- Go to CSB | SJU
- Click on "Register for classes"
- Enter Network Username
- Enter Network Password
- Click “Login”
After logging in successfully:
- Select the appropriate semester from the terms open for registration
- Enter Registration PIN number
- Click “Continue”
- Find courses via “Find Classes,” “Enter CRNs,” or “Plans” tab
- If searching, click “Add” to a course to the summary panel
- If using CRNs, enter the CRNs and click on “Add to Summary”
- If using a plan, locate your plan and click the “Add All’ button.
- Click the “Submit” button located in the summary panel to register for classes
To drop a course
- From the summary panel, select the action "Drop/Delete Course" from the dropdown menu
- Click “Submit” to save your changes
- This web registration is NOT optimized for Internet Explorer, the use of other web browsers is recommended
- You may drop and add courses in Banner Self-Service through the first 5 days of a semester.
- You need your registration pin # to add or drop courses
To change the credits on a variable credit course
- While in student registration, click on "Schedule and Options" tab
- Locate the course with variable credit
- Click on the number in the "Hours" column, and enter new credit hours
- Click "Submit" button at the bottom of the page
To verify you have the correct registration pin number
If you are unsure if you have a correct/valid registration pin, you can always verify your pin by attempting to log into class registration. If you attempt to login with an invalid registration pin, you will get the following error message "Invalid alternate pin, please try again."