Major/Minor Substitution Form

Request Information

Current Class Standing
When did you enter CSB/SJU?

Expected Date of Graduation

This form is for a MAJOR or MINOR requirement ONLY.

A separate form MUST be completed for a request regarding a Common Curriculum requirement.

The Common Curriculum Substitution is available online at

Major/Minor Required Course or Requirement to be Replaced