Transcripts - Current Students
Banner Web - Current students may view their unofficial transcript in Banner Web Self-Service
Unofficial - An unofficial PDF version can be obtained by taking an unofficial paper copy of your transcript to the library and scanning the document
Official - Only available through the National Student Clearinghouse* - College of St Benedict & St John's University (see FAQ for current transcript costs). The National Student Clearinghouse has been authorized to provide online transcript ordering services for CSB and SJU. Individuals who have both a major credit card and a valid email address can place a transcript order through this service.
*Transcript orders that are on hold and then cleared for release by the CSB/SJU Student Accounts Office are typically processed within 1-2 business days of receipt of the initial request.
Unofficial - An unofficial, paper transcript may be obtained at the Office of the Registrar with a student photo ID (current students only)
Transcript Request Form- fill-in, print and sign
- If an order form is scanned, email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transcripts may be requested only by the individual to whom the transcript belongs. You may not request another person's transcript.
- Typed signatures are NOT accepted.
- If the transcript will be picked up in person, we require a photo ID (MN driver's license, CSB/SJU ID card or other photo ID). We will only release the transcript to the student or to someone authorized by the student with prior written approval.
2. Available through the National Student Clearinghouse** - College of St Benedict & St John's University (see FAQ for current transcript costs)
**Transcript orders that are on hold and then cleared for release by the CSB/SJU Student Accounts Office are typically processed within 2-3 business days of receipt of the initial request.
Types of Transcripts
- Unofficial – no Registrar signature, no seal
- Official – has Registrar signature and official seal, can be used to transfer credits to another college
- Notarized – Official transcript with basic certification from a Notary Public verifying the original document and signature
- Certified – Notarized, official transcript with certification from the MN County verifying the Notary’s signature
- Apostille – Notarized, official transcript with certification from the State of MN or Federal Government verifying that it is an original document and signatures.
Office of the Registrar - Transcript and Eligibility Coordinator
College of Saint Benedict/Saint John's University
P.O. Box 5511
Collegeville, MN 56321
Fax: (320) 363-2714