Verification of Enrollment
Available online through Banner Self-Service
- Click on Enter Secure Area for either CSB or SJU
- Enter your Network username and password (if you do recall your password, please contact IT Services for assistance)
- Click Login
- Click on Student Services
- Click on Student Records
- Click on Clearinghouse Self-Service
- Select the certificate needed
- "Current Enrollment" is the current or most recent term
- "All Enrollment" is a record of your entire enrollment history at CSB/SJU
- "Advanced Registration" is a record of your enrollment for the upcoming semester (available between class registration period and start of the next semester)
- Click on Obtain an enrollment certificate
- Download or print the form, as needed
Are you an international student without a Social Security Number (SSN)?
Is this electronic verification not appropriate for your needs?
If you have questions or need additional assistance, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.