Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

How do I get a transcript?

Current students may view their transcript on Banner Self-Service.

To request a copy, see Transcripts

How do I register? How do I drop or add a course?

See Registration and Class Schedules

See Registration FAQs

How do I get coursework transferred to CSB/SJU from another institution?

Request an official transcript from your previous institution to be sent to:

College of St. Benedict/Saint John's University
Office of the Registrar
PO Box 5511
Collegeville MN 56321

We will also accept an Official PDF transcript. These may be sent directly to the The official PDF must come from a secured site through another institution. It cannot come via email to the Registrar's Office directly from a student.

For additional information, See Transfer Credits and CSB/SJU Residential credit requirements

Can you send proof of my enrollment at CSB/SJU?

A request can be submitted using Banner Self-Service. For instructions, see Verification of Enrollment

How do I apply to graduate?

See Degree Application

I have an incomplete grade on my transcript. How do I have this removed?

After completing any missing work, the instructor should submit a grade change. You have until the end of the following semester to resolve any incomplete unless the instructor has given an earlier completion date. If not resolved, you will receive the grade following the "I" (ICD = CD, IF = F, etc.). If work has been turned in & the grade is still not changed, contact the instructor.

For additional information, see Incomplete Grades in Grade Information

My grade was reported incorrectly. How do I get it corrected?

Contact the instructor and have them submit a grade change to the Registrar's Office.

I have a registration hold. What do I do?

Contact the office who applied the hold and resolve any issues.