Address Off Campus

This form is to be used only for making changes to your local address (living off-campus for the semester).

If you wish to make a change to a permanent address, please use the Permanent Address Change Form.

Are you an international student?
Change off-campus address to


i.e. (320) 123-4567


Thank you for taking the time to update your information!

  1. Once you submit this form, it will be sent to the Registrar's Office to be processed.
  2. These changes can take 3-5 business days depending in the time of year.

Please hit "SUBMIT" to complete this form.