PRE-TRAVEL CONSULTATION CHECKLIST
Schedule at least 6 weeks before departure
CSB/SJU Health Services provides travel consultation for CSB/SJU students. Please be aware that Health Services does not carry all the vaccines that are recommended or required for travel (see list below).
1. Complete Pre-Travel Health documents.
- Log into: Patient Portal
- Complete three forms:
- Travel Consult Form
- Immunization Screening Questionnaire
- TB Screening Intake
After you've completed the three forms, a message will be sent to your Patient Portal to tell you what type of appointment to schedule (e.g., 40 min. with Provider and RN; 40 min. with RN only: or 20 min. with RN only)
2. Call Health Services at 320-363-5605 to schedule your Travel Consultation appointment.
3. Items to bring to your appointment:
- Immunization Record
- Insurance Card
- List of current medications
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- MMR-Measles, Mumps, Rubella
- Note: Anti-malaria medications can be prescribed.
Vaccines not available at CSB/SJU Health Services:
- Japanese Encephalitis
- Yellow Fever