Coborn's Pharmacy in St. Joseph has entered into an agreement with CSB/SJU Health Services that medications prescribed by your own provider can be picked up by a Health Services staff member and brought to campus.
All 3 Steps Must be Complete to Ensure your Medication is Delivered.
- Call your pharmacy or provider and ask them to call/fax your prescription(s) to Coborn’s Pharmacy, St. Joseph, MN.
- PHONE: 320-271-1135
- FAX: 320-271-1137
2. Call Coborn’s Pharmacy and provide them with the following info:
- Name of Medication
- Payment Information (medication must be paid prior to delivery)
- Insurance Information
- Personal Phone Number
- Inform Coborn’s Pharmacy that a CSB/SJU Health Services staff member will pick up the medication.
- Call CSB/SJU Health Services (320) 363-5605
- Notify the staff you have a medication to be picked up at Coborn’s Pharmacy.
- Inform them which campus you will pick-up your medication and allow 2 business days for the medication to be transferred to campus.
- Pick-up your medication(s) at the clinic you requested.
Pick-up hours: 8:30 a.m.– 4:30 p.m.
Lottie Hall LL 010, CSB or Mary Hall 001, SJU
Controlled Substances such as certain ADD/ADHD medications or narcotics cannot be picked up by CSB/SJU Health Services staff.