To prepare undergraduate students to become ethical, evidence-based, and client-centered exercise and health professionals equipped with the knowledge, skills, and values to enhance the health of individuals and society through physical activity, exercise, and sport.
Exercise and Health Science
A student that graduates from CSB and SJU with a major degree in Exercise and Health Science will…
- use clear, accurate, and evidence-based reasoning to evaluate and choose among alternatives to make decisions or solve problems in exercise and health science.
- communicate effectively by presenting information in oral and written formats.
- create reasoned ethical decisions around issues important to exercise and health.
- display client-centered empathy in communicating about exercise and health.
- consistently display professionalism in academics and the exercise and health fields.