The College of Saint Benedict and Saint John’s University have worked diligently to prepare our campuses for a successful academic year that promotes the health and well-being of the entire community.
The success of these plans is dependent upon maintaining, and deepening, our commitment to care for others. Every member of the CSB/SJU community must do their part, in the spirit of Community Always, to protect one another. Now more than ever.
Report a Student COVID-19 Test Result
Report an Employee COVID-19 Positive Test
Updates from CSB and SJU
- September 21, 2022: COVID-19 Bivalent Booster Vaccines
- August 24, 2022: COVID-19 Update
- August 8, 2022: COVID-19 Update
- May 4, 2022: COVID-19 Update
- April 9, 2022: COVID-19 Update
- March 4, 2022: Masking Requirement Update
CARES Act Required Reporting
- July 10, 2022: HEERF Required Reporting UPDATE
Students, faculty and staff are responsible for regularly visiting these webpages for campus policies and the most current information.
This page is intended to provide information about COVID-19, precautions that are being taken and prevention measures you can take, as well as information on the effects of measures various governments are taking to stem the outbreak.
This page is not intended to be all-encompassing and is not intended to provide medical or legal advice. In all instances, you should consult with a relevant expert for guidance specific to your circumstances.
- 320-363-3300 (general questions)
- 320-363-5370 (medical questions related to COVID-19)