Click on the course proposal form below and fill in the blanks. You will be required to enter your email address and the address of your department chairperson as this will ensure a copy of the form is sent to you via email once you click submit.
The forms below are not to be filled out by students - faculty members only.
Fall course deadlines:
September 1 – New course proposals due (a course not already in the catalogue). If you are also applying for a curricular designation for the course, please submit that designation at this time as well.
October 15 – Curriculum designation proposals due for existing classes.
Spring course deadlines:
January 31 – If you are submitting a new course to be taught during Spring 2025, please complete the New Course Proposal form. The deadline for submission of a new course (a course not already in the catalogue) is January 31, 2024. If you are also applying for a curricular designation for the course, please submit that designation at this time as well.
March 8 – If you are applying for a designation for an existing class under the new Integrations Curriculum, the forms appear below. The submission deadline for classes with a designation from the Integrations Curriculum offered in Spring 2025 is March 7, 2024.
What are you proposing? (choose one of the following):
- New Course Proposal - On-Campus (includes: converting a topic to a regular course)
**To add a new topic under a topics course, use New Topic form below)
- New Course Proposal - Study Abroad (full term)
- New Course Proposal - Short-term Off-site Course or Program
- New topic for an existing designated “topics” course
- Revision of Major/Minor Requirements
- Modify Short-term Off-site Course or Program (if new instructor, please submit "New Short-term proposal)
- Modify (more than 50% of its content) existing On-campus Course
- Modify (less than 50% of its content) existing On-campus course
- Remove a non-engagement designation (permanently remove HE, AE, AS, NW, SW, TE, TI, CI, CS, QR or theme)
- Remove an engagement designation (permanently remove EX, GL, AR, BN)