Application Deadline: January 15, 2021
The College of Saint Benedict and Saint John’s University invite students to apply for scholarships recognizing their artistic abilities. All scholarships require a completed scholarship application, demonstrated excellence and a recommendation form from someone who knows the student in an artistic capacity. Students are welcome to submit application materials at any time during their high school fine art career but must be accepted for admission to receive an award.
- These scholarships are not restricted to students majoring in any of these areas.
- Candidates are encouraged to submit their materials (portfolio, audition recording, resume, etc.) electronically.
- If students have a campus visit planned prior to the January 15 deadline, they are welcome to audition or interview in person, but no preference will be given to on-campus auditions versus recordings.
- Application materials will be reviewed within 10 days of receipt, with January 15 being the final deadline for consideration.
- Art, Music, and Theater Scholarships range up to $5,000 per year and are renewable based on continued participation and faculty recommendation.
- Note: For the faculty recommendation, please give the recommender the web link of the recommendation form posted below and have him or her submit the form online by January 15.