During my time at CSB+SJU I took advantage of many great opportunities. I joined several clubs and organizations and even traveled to Washington D.C. where I toured the White House and met former FBI personnel, diplomats, ambassadors, amongst others. Below are some of the activities I participated in:
- Saint Ben's Student Senate: I served as the Public Relations Representative during my senior year. I worked alongside a group of strong leaders dedicated to making a positive difference in our community.
- Advocates for Inclusive Mentoring: I mentored an underclass student, helping her navigate through her first two years of college.
- Institute for Women's Leadership: As part of my student employment job I worked as a Public Relations Coordinator. I helped plan on campus events, ran social media accounts, and crafted advertisement material.
- Intercultural Lead Scholar: I was a part of a great support system that included, alums, faculty, staff, and current students. Many scholars served in leadership positions often because of the great lessons we learned through this program.
- I am a shoe fanatic.
- I've been on national television .
- I traveled to Wallace Falls State Park and hiked more than 15 miles in Birkenstocks; needless to say I didn’t pack adequate shoes!
Some of My Favorite Things:
- Book: The Four Agreements
- T.V Show: Grey's Anatomy
- Food: Pepperoni Pizza