Banner Web Self Service is where you will find information on:
- Financial Aid/Student Employment – Information on applying for loans and on-campus employment will be emailed in June to students who were awarded student employment or a federal student loan.
- Student Account Information – Tuition billing statements are sent by email only. You will receive your Fall Semester eBilling notification after July 15. Watch for an email explaining how to:
- Access your student account information
- Make payments
- Add other users (such as your parents) to your account
- Student Schedule of Classes – available after July 15.
- Residential Housing information – sent by July 15.
Instructions for Signing on to Banner Web Self Service
Download and print these instructions.
To access Banner, you must first have received your ID Number:
- U.S. students for Fall Semester receive the ID Number in the Welcome packet we begin sending in early April. Allow up to two weeks after you submit your enrollment deposit to receive the Welcome packet.
- International students are sent the ID Number after submission of the $500 enrollment deposit.
To log in to Banner:
- Go to the CSB/SJU Tools page at https://www.csbsju.edu/tools and click Banner Self-Service.
- For CSB Students: click Enter Secure Area (CSB Students).
- For SJU Students: click Enter Secure Area (SJU Students).
- In the text field next to ID Number, enter your nine digit ID number located in the letter found in the Welcome packet.
- In the text field next to WSC Number, enter your date of birth as MMDDYY.
- Example: January 20, 1992 would be entered as 012092.
- Note: When logging in for the first time, you will be asked to change and then confirm your new WSC.You will also be asked to create a security question should you forget your WSC.
- Click Login.
- Select one of the listed menus:
- Personal Information
- Student Services
- Financial Aid