The College of Saint Benedict is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
The following disciplines are professionally accredited:
- Chemistry, by the American Chemical Society
- Dietetics, by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Education, by the Minnesota Professional Educators Licensing and Standards Board (PELSB)
- Nursing, by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education and licensed by the State of Minnesota Board of Nursing
- Music, by the National Association of Schools of Music
The College of Saint Benedict has been approved to participate in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements.