Maximize your potential for external funding by targeting your grant proposals to the right funders.
Two key steps
- Clearly define your idea
- Search for funders that support projects in your area of expertise
Grant Research Databases available to CSB/SJU Faculty, Staff and Students
- H-Net, a site for humanities scholars, includes a free database of funding opportunities in the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Grants.gov contains detailed descriptions of over 2,000 federal grant programs.
- The Minnesota Council on Foundations site provides grant news, information, and grantmaker links and deadlines.
- Minnesota Grants is a single entry point to State of Minnesota competitive grant opportunities. Grant seekers can search for grant opportunities by state agency or by subject area.
- Minnesota State Register contains notices of state grant competitions and other state government business.