Portfolium is an academic portfolio network, allowing students to showcase their work, projects and experiences well beyond the limits of a traditional resume and transcript, proving the true value of their education and future potential.
To make the most out of this innovative tool, students will need to make a habit of uploading artifacts from their academic and professional experiences--both inside and outside of the classroom.
To learn more, visit the Portfolium Educators Page.
Feel free to direct questions to the Portfolium support team at email@example.com
The following list provides detailed instructions for how to set up a Portfolium account.
- Click on "Get Started." You will be directed to https://portfolium.com/join.
- Fill in the form and you will be sent a confirmation email. Check your inbox for the confirmation email, and click "Activate Now".
After you have activated your account, you can do one of the following:
- Create your Portfolium account by using your existing LinkedIn account.
- On the Join page, select the LinkedIn button. A pop up window will appear. Enter your LinkedIn email and password, and click on "Allow Access."
- Create your Portfolium account by using your existing Facebook account.
- On the Join page, select the "Join With Facebook" button. A pop up window will appear. Enter your Facebook login information and click "Login."